Lots of vintage, historical and art history stuff; macabre, surreal and weird things, b&w photos, photos of nature and pretty dresses, my own drawings and fanarts and lots of videogames.
Currently obsessed with "Dragon Age" and "Don't Starve"
— Massimo Carnevale
Vengeful Spirits roam the Northlands
Anonymous ASKED: |
Have you ever taken LSD, MDMA, or any hard drug? If so, what was it and what was your experience like?
Is this the FBI?
Sooo… I was suddenly tagged by obscurus-nox with this “6 selfies thing” and… released that I actually don’t have much selfies. I always thought, that I take photos of myself too often, but now it’s turned out to be, like, hardly 1 photo per month. Idk, probably it’s because I just don’t like how I come out on most photos. So here are few selfies where I more or less like the way I look.
It’s 2014 and we still can’t read books/e-books in the shower without damaging them.
Selfie variety. Or lack thereof. My contribution to the 6 selfies trend I guess?
psychicdisco, martin—munster, p0kemina, kazy-necrus, fieldhouses, furia-noptii, mathildethursday I demand selfies from all of you! (only if you want of course, hahah)
(idk how many people I’m supposed to tag)
Luděk Marold - Allegory with a Woman (1865–1898)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."